Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day and Beyond....

Mother's Day was great!  I had a very nice day with my children.  I got some very nice gifts from my kids, such as, candles, picture frames, flowers, cards, and chocolates!  What else could I ask for? 
John and I took Mom her Mother's Day flowers, card and Ice Cream.  We had a nice visit.  Later on, Donna asked if we could get together with her and Jim and have a nice supper for Mom, so we did.  We had a nice supper.  I even made myself a nice pumpkin cake!  lol  Happy Mothers Day 2010 to my Mom.  I love you and appreciate everything you do for me!
Monday, after the kids went to school, I watched my cousin Toby's little boy.  He just turned 1 a few weeks ago.  His name is Toby Junior and they call him TJ.  He's a cutie...a little scared I think.....but he was a good boy....
I fed him some carrots and got them all over him!  haha  Later on, Donna and the girls came over to play.  I think TJ and Lauren are like 3rd cousins.?.
I might have him tomorrow too...maybe I will get a few more pics.

No comments: