Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family

Having a very busy week!  I finished painting the entry way, finished all my school shopping, spent some time with Blaize, and tomorrow I'm taking Ieshia to the dentist!  Crazy and this is only Wednesday!
I'm thankful that John is feeling better!  I really think he had some sort of food poisoning or salmonella.   It was the first time in the 16 years that I've known him that he stayed in bed all day long.  He was very sick for 3 days!! When Blaize was here I gave him a bath for the first time....he was so cute!
He was a very good boy for Grandma!   Ieshia got a little cuddle time with him also...



He is such a sweet baby boy!  He went for his 2 month check up today and weighed 8lbs and 9oz!   He's growing up way too fast!

No comments: