Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Progress!!!!!!

Today was a little bit cooler, and what a relief it was!  Although it was warm....it wasn't nearly as humid as earlier this week and we had a nice breeze today.  This morning, Ieshia had a dentist appointment.  bad news, she has 2 cavities and has to get them filled!

She was very nervous, but she didn't have a break down this time!  After we came home, John helped me paint the stairwell.  It was much too high for me!  Call me a chicken, but you should see what he had to stand on!  No way was I going to get on it!!  Here are a few pictures of him on his contraption....






His part was done and then I finished the low painting...

YAY~  It's all painted!  Just have to put on the trim!  When that was done, Derek came in from playing outside and had a splinter in his hand.  When I say splinter, I mean a HUGE splinter!  Poor Guy,  wasn't very happy when John and I had to take it out!

Thank goodness that was over with!   Then John started the framing for my built-in bench in my entry way.

Then came the tongue and groove pine boards in one wall....


Tomorrow, bright and early, Dave will be here starting my ceramic tile!!!!   John will be finishing up some trim!!   Can't wait to post more pics soon!

No comments: