Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lovin' It....

Last night we heard noise on the porch and we looked out and there were 5 raccoons out there eating the dog and cat food!  When we tried to scare them off, a few of them raised their backs and hissed!  Vicious!  Here is a picture of one of our little bandits..
They are soo cute but then I was nervous about letting the dogs outside to go potty!   Speaking of dogs....Mocha and Joey are getting along great!  Joey is such a sweet dog...he fits into our family so well!

MOCHA

JOEY
The salsa I made yesterday is all put away and stored!  It looks delish!  Every one of my jars sealed!  YAY

Dave was hear first thing this morning and got the tile grouted!  I love it!  John started doing some trim and I stained the pine planking that is on the wall....Here are a few pictures plus a picture of my beautiful light that I got on clearance at Lowes!  75% off...






I think John is going to finish the trim tomorrow...he bought the wood and he is ripping it down and using his router to make our own trim.  It's really pretty!  this week, John was working on a 1961 Dodge Phoenix....I thought it was a pretty car...so neat and nostalgic!  Here are a few pictures...





Sweet Car!

No comments: