Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another Fall Sunday.......

Today was another beautiful day outside! The sun was bright and there was a cool breeze, just right for working or playing outside. I hung out a lot of clothes and they dried so fast and smelled so fresh! The kids had a great time playing in the sand where the pool was.
John and his friends played in the sand too, only theres was more expensive! haha Actually, John is restoring a 49 GMC and they were doing some body work to it and sandblasting it to get all of the surface rust and paint off.


I was pretty much busy doing laundry or in the kitchen all day. I made homemade spaghetti sauce, Italian pasta salad, garlic bread, no-bake cookies and cherry jello with mandarin oranges. I did go outsid once in awhile to see what every one was doing. Once when I went out I took some pictures of my fall stuff that I have outside..


We have a pretty big yard so I have several displays out! I love the birght pumpkins!

No comments: