Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy as Usual.......

Seems like the last few days I have been meeting myself coming and going! I've had a lot of errands to run and the weekly shopping and bills to pay. We've been working outside in the yard getting it ready for winter. Today John mowed Moms yard and trimmed really good. I mowed our yard and John cleaned out the gutters and trimmed. Then we took down the pool and put it away for the winter. What a big job!!! Tomorrow hopefully John is going to help me plant a few flower bulbs, and I have to trim my rose bush. It was a little cooler today and we had to wear jackets. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little warmer. Below L-R is my daughter Crystal, my Mom, and My mother in law Debbie.We've been having fun playing with our new kitten. He is such a good kitty!! He likes to Meow alot. He just sits there and meows..it's the cutest thing!

No comments: