Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday at the park.....

Today was a busy day. Mom, Crystal, Ieshia, Derek, Emily and I Went and ran errands today. Of course we went to the bank and post office, then it was off to several yard sales, where I found alot of really nice clothes, name brand, and really cheap! My kind of sale. Then we went to Galesburg where we ran errands, paid bills, and had lunch at McDonalds. We stopped at a few stores and took John lunch. Then it was off to Monmouth. I had to go to another bank and then stopped at McDonalds to get ice cream. We took the ice cream to the park and then let the kids play for awhile and we took some pictures. We had a nice day and the weather was wonderful at 77 and sunny with a nice breeze!
Emily
My daughter crystal Me




My Mom





Derek digging in the sand...

Emily doing acrobats on the stump.....

No comments: