Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baking Day......

Wow! What a day I had today! Mom and I decided to make up a bunch of pies and freeze them. That way whenever I want to bake a pie all I have to do is take one out of the freezer and bake it. So we made 3 cherry pies, one apple, 2 peach, and 1 raisin. Mom made the dough and I helped put the filling in.

Well, the pies looked so good I decided that I should bake at least one! So I decided to bake a cherry pie!!
It was so good!! We also had a bunch of fresh apples given to us and I thought it would be neat to make some apple dumplings and put them in the freezer too. So Mom peeled and sliced the apples, then made the dough and put the dumplings in the baking pan.
They looked so good! I have to let you know later on how yummy they taste!! We had leftover dough and filling so I thought I would make a few cherry and peach turnovers. They weren't the prettiest, but they tasted wonderful!!!
Anyway, after all that work, we decided to make some homemade chicken and noodles for supper! So mom set out making the dough for the noodles and then she sliced the noodles really thin.
They turned out so good!! Mom makes the best homemade noodles!!! We had them for supper with mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls!


I invited Crystal, Andy, and Sharayah to come and eat with us. As you can see, Sharayah really loved the noodles!!!

No comments: